Fans of Insomniac’s Resistance franchise will no doubt want to tune in to the 2010 Spike VGAs on Saturday, December 11 at 8pm EST/5pm PST for the first glimpse of Resistance 3 in action.
While we know very little about the game at this point, this live-action teaser trailer sets the mood with sounding sirens and plenty of shifting in the dark.
So, since we have some time until the debut, why not hit up the comments and let us know what you wanna see from Insomniac in the upcoming Resistance 3.
I wanna see the co-op mode from R2 return in R3… But OPM BeNeLux confirmed it isn’t going to make it. Just singleplayer and multiplayer. The two things which I didn’t care for in the Resistance series
A real shame. Because R2′s co-op was great! The co-op was the only reason for me to buy Resistance 2. I tried the singleplayer, but I didn’t really like it. The multiplayer was also kinda ‘Mehh’ in my opninion.
Oh well, seen the progression from R1 to R2 and Insomiac other series (Ratchet & Clank ) I still like to see wat R3 will bring us.