Let’s face it, you love videogames, but often do you get the chance to BE IN ONE? Well, Insomniac is offering that very chance to one lucky fan via a newly announced contest associated with the upcoming Resistance 3 that will give you the chance to appear as a survivor in humanity’s battle against the Chimera.
Here’s what you need to do. Break out the camera and snap a pic of yourself “in the middle of a Resistance-style battle (or looking like you have just survived one).” Then, submit your photo here and tell Insomniac why your ass deserves to be in the game (as opposed to someone else’s ass).
Ten fine folks will be selected to be showcased on the competition page, but only one will be hand-picked by the team at Insomniac to win. That winner will receive an all-expenses paid trip to Cali (along with a friend) to have their face scanned and inserted in the game. Plus, they’ll get to meet the dev team and play Resistance 3 before anyone else.
This is actually pretty badass..never heard of a development team doing this, kudos to them
This is really cool! I was thinking of entering but then I took a look at myself in the mirror and realized that I’d sooner be cast as one of the Chimera than a surviving human…
All self-deprecating humor aside though, I think more developers should involve their fans in stuff like this – it’s a really good look.