The Latest

Visceral Games is seeking an Executive Producer who likes chocolate, cuddling by the fire and bold new IPs.
Visceral posted a job opening for a “bold new IP that is heavily backed by EA leadership” on Gamasutra.
If it were just “bold,” I’d have to guess Dead Space 3 or Dante’s Inferno 2; if it were “new,” I’d guess The Godfather meets James Bond 007: From Italy with Love.
What do you think Visceral and EA are working on next?

Posted by Lance

5 Comments

  1. Kermit Says:
  2. Something unlike anything the have ever done…My guess is Dead Space: Surgeon. You have to sow all the limbs the you severed back on to the Necromorph’s bodies.

     
  3. lobuludo Says:
  4. I have no idea. Visceral Games tend to surpries me. I didn’t expect something like Dead Space or Dantes Inferno setting wise. I am very interested in what they’ll come up with but if its “heavily backed by EA leadership” it could be a modern military shooter. Maybe with a Visceral Games aroma and you can sever parts of the enemy soldiers? ^^

     
  5. good this is really good with all the 2s and 3s coming out this year its nice to see a company trying to do something diffent.Visceral could have easily just made another dead space(which i have no problem with) but instead they want to make something new.Visceral are one of my favourite gaming developers as the want to try new things and do a good job making them. I think other companies(Activision) should take a page from Visceral and TRY NEW THINGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  6. this could be the start of something gooooooood.

     
  7. Uriel Says:
  8. Sounds like the possibility of promise… accept for the “heavily backed by EA leadership” part

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets