The Latest


What's up dudes, and dudettes! To start off this awesome lovers day month of February. Video Game Henchmen will be giving away a very awesome prize to you at no cost but just a simple click of a button. We are giving away a very rare and limited, and yes when I say limited I mean LIMITED edition of *Killzone 3 Helghast Edition! Just "LIKE" us on Facebook and you will be automatically entered for a drawing to win this sweet-ass prize.

*For more details of the prize check out the bottom of the post.

Also, if you are already a fan you don't have to do anything because you will be entered automatically as well!

The winner will be notified within 24 hours after the drawing.


HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO JOIN!:


End Date: February 23, 2011
Eligibility: Facebook "Like" Members
Frequency: One Entry Per Person


February Sweepstakes Prize: KILLZONE 3: HELGHAST EDITION!

 The Killzone 3 Helghast Edition ($129.99) is a must-have for the fans. This one-of-a-kind set features a collectible replica of a Helghast Helmet containing an art book, Super Voucher (see below for contents) and the Killzone 3 game with bonus content. Also included is an exclusive Cloaking Helghast Marksman action figure created by DC Unlimited, that will not be sold anywhere else.

Features
  • Authentic Helghast Helmet replica opens to reveal art book, Super Voucher and Killzone 3 game.
  • Exclusive Cloaking Helghast Marksman action figure is 6.5” tall with multiple articulation points and will not be sold at retail
  • Includes bonus video content giving you a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the game.
  • Exclusive art book featuring imagery from the Killzone universe
  • Super Voucher includes
    • Killzone 3 soundtrack and PS3 Dynamic Theme
    • Retro Map Pack featuring two of the most popular multiplayer maps from Killzone 2
    • Double XP for the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay
    • Full access to all weapons and abilities during the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay

    Posted by Lance

    9 Comments

    1. Sweet Prize! I'm already entered!

       
    2. Insectus Says:
    3. I wonder if you can wear the helmet...

       
    4. BlowFish Says:
    5. It's probably like the Halo 3 Legendary Edition... but I guess if you have a small head you can wear it. I doubt that it's hollow inside though.

       
    6. QueSopresa Says:
    7. Wearable or not, this is an awesome prize. Thanks VGH!

       
    8. JahHy Says:
    9. This is why I enjoy being a Henchmen. Long Live VGH!

       
    10. Momonster Says:
    11. Will you guys ship international if I win? I live in Britain

       
    12. Ghst Says:
    13. Sweet Prize! Can't wait!! Win or Lose this is going to be a great game.

       
    14. GimmeGimme Says:
    15. Oooohhh, VGH when did we get so fancy! Me likey. Great job!

       
    16. night crier Says:
    17. VGH had always have fancy taste in their sweepstake prizes. Which is probably why I like em' but it's not just about sweepstakes here ya know.

       

    Post a Comment

    Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

    Comic will be up soon!


    Thumb Us!

    Henchmen Cast


    Community

    INTERACT

    The Industry Tweets