If you haven't picked up Visceral Games' latest Action/Survival/Horror title Dead Space 2, now might be a good time. Amazon's Video Game Deal of the Day marks Dead Space 2 down a whopping $20 for both the Standard and Collector's Editions on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
So, what are you waiting for? Stop reading this and go buy Dead Space 2 right now, I promise you won't regret it. It's one of the most intense, heart-throbbing, horrifying single player experiences I've played in a long time and I can't recommend it enough!
Amazon

Finished it last night, did like, aggrivated about the hardcore-3 saves nonsense.
Well shit.
Wish I got it for a discount.
I finished it on normal and won’t play it again… it was alright, but a lot worse than the original and not scary at all. Basically, for me, DS1 was RE4 and DS2 was RE5.
About Hardcore, can you only save the game 3 times, or are there only 3 save slots? Cos if you can only save 3 times, that’s stupid: what if you have a job?
You can only save 3 times the entire game.