The Latest



Sony recently revealed, on the PlayStation Blog, that PlayStation Plus subscribers will receive a free copy of the new title from Tim Schafer and the clever folks at Double Fine, Stacking. Stacking is a dowloadable title being released on February 8th, and PS Plus subscribers will be able to download it for free starting on release day through the month of February.

The game, which will retail for $15 on the PSN and 1200 MS Points on Xbox LIVE, comes on the heels of Double Fine’s recent critical darling, Costume Quest. Stacking puts you in the shoes, or bodys, of an ever-changing array of Russian stacking dolls as you adventure your way through a silent-movie inspired world of dioramas solving puzzles and expelling gas (really, that’s just one special power).

Bear in mind that your free PlayStation Plus download of Stacking is only playable as long as your PS Plus membership is current, but still, it’s not a bad gift to get. In addition, in case you weren’t aware, PS Plus members will be getting an exclusive Killzone 3 single-player demo and early access to the Yakuza 4 demo this month as well. Bon Appetito!

Via ShackNews

Posted by Anonymous

4 Comments

  1. omgitsbounce Says:
  2. love being a PS+ member :)

     
  3. chimpgodfree Says:
  4. I’ve been a PS+ member for a while now. Was strongly considering not renewing. I appreciate them starting to come through with worthy benefits. I honestly might have missed a couple opportunities already. I stopped looking after the first 3 months of fruitless searching.

     
  5. ZackVI Says:
  6. Good news glad I’m a ps+ :)

     
  7. Insectus Says:
  8. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, free newly released game??

    I’m a negativist, so I can’t stop wondering what’s the catch that i’m not seeing :)

    Well, perhaps it’s enough of a catch that I have to keep subscribing to keep the game, but since my current subscription still lasts untill july…

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets