The Latest
























For you, the citizens of Albion, good news finds you this day! We have word that more Fable III DLC is on the way to the 360 next week and that PC gamers are finally going to get their hands on a piece of the moral dilemma pie in May!

The Traitor’s Keep DLC will add three new levels: Ravenscar Keep, Clockwork Island, and The Godwin Estate. And, all that will only run 560 MS points ($7) when it arrives on March 1st.
PC gamers will be able to get their hands on Fable III when it arrives on May 17th in North America and May 19th in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. The Windows version will have 3D support and the addition of a ‘Hardcore’ mode to further challenge you.

Are you still enjoying Fable III? Ready to refresh the experience with some new content or a nice, shiny PC copy? Proclaim yourself in the comments below!

Source

Posted by Lance

4 Comments

  1. AMP21 Says:
  2. Bad choice people will buy witcher 2 over fable 3 since there so close in relasedays.

    Bad choice lionhead not that your game was good any way.

     
  3. DJCSOCp Says:
  4. To bad, I’m going to buy The Witcher 2. A much better game than Fable 3, and to be more honest, I don’t want Fable 3 because they didn’t release Fable 2 on the PC and I was disappointed. So you can keep your game Lionhead, we Pc gamers don’t appreciate your intentions, it’s like releasing the The Lord Of The Rings movies in different orders and different places. So major fail on your part Lionhead.

     
  5. Slader Says:
  6. too little, too late… the xbox version is just about dated… and the pc version is just getting a release date, WTF… it would be bad enough if it would be released now, but to simply date it is just a epic fail.

    I was really looking forward to this game on pc, but by the time its gonna release I’ll be busy with the rest of the games this year

     
  7. Banchou Says:
  8. YES! FInally, I’m a huge fan of Fable: The Lost Chapters – I know absolutely everything there is to know about it. And finally I’ll be able to play Fable III!

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets