If you haven't heard, there's an Open Beta for Killzone 3 available right now on PSN! If you've been itching to try out Guerrilla Games' latest FPS, now's your chance. Note that this is only a multiplayer beta, the actual single player demo hits PSN Feb. 15, but this should keep you busy until then. I can confirm that this Beta does allow users to use their PS Move if they have it setup, allowing players to get a feel of what the game will play like with Sony's latest motion control device. So, get to downloading and playing and then share your thoughts on Killzone 3's Open Beta in the comments below!
Demo: Killzone 3 Open Beta
Platform(s): Playstation 3
Release Date: February 3

so far its great love the changes they’ve made from the 2nd one and im looking forward to playing all the maps when the full game launches
soo what do i say i start playing and BAM triple kill then nothing for a bit.. then i got use to the map and MAN DOES THIS GAME ROCK IMO if activision right now said hey no more COD on ps3 i wouldn’t care one bit this game is amazing I was such a lover of kz2 when all my other friends were playing world at war was playing killzone 2 multi making new friends i didnt know in real life lol Hours and hours i would spend on this game. So amazing i can not think of somthing they can change. I hate to say it COD learn from this DONT POP OUT A GAME EVERY YEAR take your time and maybe we won’t be calling you a joke anymore.
I’m really hating the new controls much prefer the controls in KZ2, Maybe I just need to get used to this but its kind of made me reconsider the pre order.
I love new controls – plays much better then KZ2, really enjoing it. I’m surprised how KZ3 more fun to play then KZ2
Didn’t expect that but i might consider buying it. Demo deffenitly made it’s job=)
Played 2 matches and froze in the middle of the second match.
Completely love the chanegs they made.. i’m in love
I had alot of fun today but here are a few more thoughts on the Demo:
I think respawn time is to short especialy in warzone mode where it’s very hard to conquer a respawn point because player spawn like rabbits. The number of players on this map in warzone is to high as well. Its only pur chaos because every objective is just to crowded.
I have maxed out on class today and it took me about 4 hours of gameplay so I fear that the upgrading might be over to soon.
Controlls are still a little bit to floaty but they are close to perfect.
TDM is a really short mode right now. Map lasts around 3 minutes. I have played the tactics guy (the one who can conquer more and faster) and as there is nothing in TDM to conquer its kind of a useless talent in this mode. Maybe this changes with other maps.
I don’t know if I hate or love the melee. Around 20% of my encounters feel like quick time events because shooting is pointless at a short range. I prefer the BC2 way where melee takes a little more time and shooting is still an option.
Lets see what thoughts another class might add tomorrow.
a this beta is going great. All the classes are fun to play so far and nothin looks super OP yet. The new Objectives mode is freakin legit as shit i love how you get to see yourself doing things in a cinematic type view.
This seals the deal for me gettin it. it was at 100% before but now its at 210% YES!
The Killzone 3 beta has done 3 things for me:
1. It has shown TREMENDOUS improvement over the MP from the KZ2
2. It has renewed my faith in great MP gaming on the PS3.
3. Has made me change my mind from a “maybe buying it” to a buying the collector’s edition.
The game is fun, and they deserve my buck, so I’ma give it to them!
See you all in the killing fields.