The Latest


A new trailer for Deus Ex: Human Revolution was released today, giving players a glimpse at the man they'll be controlling throughout the game, Adam Jensen. We've already seen a few trailers demonstrating the variety of gadgets, guns and takedowns Adam has at his disposal, so it's nice to finally switch things up and get a glimpse at the story side of things. Check out the trailer below and lets try and keep the Christian Bale jokes down to a minimum..., ah who am I kidding fire away.

Posted by Jacob

2 Comments

  1. omgitsbounce Says:
  2. This game looks cooler and cooler, per trailer and trailer. I can't wait. SUCH ANTICIPATION!!!

     
  3. Omegalion Says:
  4. I love it, although I hope they don't mess it up at the end but I'm sure it's going to be one of the game of the years this year.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets