Remember that moving wall from the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim teaser that debuted during the VGAs? Well, it turns out that’s a pretty important chunk of Skyrim lore and provides some clues about the game’s story and universe.
The fine folks at Game Informer have posted an interactive version of the Wall of Alduin, which gives you some information on the game’s world and some clues for potential plot points. Check it out over at Game Informer’s site and let us know what you think!
via Game Informer
I’m not very well versed in the lore of The Elder Scrolls series but I do know a thing or two. I’ve played Oblivion and read a good number of books found within the game and I tried out all the three previous instalments (Arena, Daggerfall and Morrowind) and I’m quite happy to see that Skyrim will refer to all of them, as that will give me a better chance to learn about them. I am most interested in the events of Daggerfall – the assembly of Numidium and the Warp in the West. If Bethesda decides to elaborate upon these in Skyrim, I will be a happy adventurer. As far as the endgame battle with the dragon Alduin is concerned, I hope they manage to pull off something really spectacular that will NOT use quick-time events.
I loved the last elder scrolls game it was the game that got me to buy the xbox 360 in the first place. Oblivion was far from perfect but I played it for well over 60 hours. I am hoping that skyrim improves the voices and only makes minor tweaks to the combat I loved the sword fighting mechanic and a overhaul of the now dated sadly graphics engine.