So one of my favorite aspects of the podcast besides listening to the sound of my own voice is answering user questions becasue it makes me feel involved with the VGH community and fulfills what I like most about the site, that is helping gamers everywhere.
So the purpose of this thread is simple, like the Q&A's for the podcast, post any questions you have in life, love, or plain ole video games and I'll be happy to respond as best and soon as I can. Have fun and ask as many questions as you would like.
After all I need to live up to my "Walking Strategy Guide" title
So the purpose of this thread is simple, like the Q&A's for the podcast, post any questions you have in life, love, or plain ole video games and I'll be happy to respond as best and soon as I can. Have fun and ask as many questions as you would like.
After all I need to live up to my "Walking Strategy Guide" title
P.S. One thing I didn't add in the forum post was stupid questions will likely have stupider answers....I'm snarky like that.
Go ape shit here
LOL! I like how that tiny smiley face was made the preview picture on the front page.
Bee-Ca-Sueee.