The Latest






This trailer was released yesterday, so sorry for the late update regarding it. It's really awesome, the VGH guys saw it with me during the podcast and we we're actually pretty amazed on how amazingly awkward and funny it was.

Gearbox Software’s Randy Pitchford tweeted the above trailer to get you in the mood while also showcasing why the Duke himself is also relieved to finally be back. Check it out and let us know what you think in the comments section below.

Posted by Lance

15 Comments

  1. Stefano Says:
  2. That is one of the longest ESRB warning I have seen, its gotta be good.

     
  3. zjasanoboan Says:
  4. Hail to the King baby

     
  5. caegrim Says:
  6. You can always bet on Duke.

     
  7. rayraytheman Says:
  8. best game of year nuthing going touch but one you put in your xbox360 it will red ring it

     
  9. AzureSkith Says:
  10. HELLZ YEAH!!! THE DUKE IS BACK!!! Awesome trailer. I can’t wait for may now.

     
  11. Rekt Says:
  12. Please for the love of god dont delay it again lol I actually might get a plane ticket to 2K studios just to kick the dev team in the balls if they do.

    Trying so hard to repress 12 years of waiting for this game but GOD DAM I cant wait for this to come out.

    LOVE THE TRAILER. LOVE GEARBOX. LOVE/HATE 3D Realms for taking so fuckin long

    BRING IT!

     
  13. That trailer is total face palm.

    This is why people think video games are for idiots.

     
  14. himdeel Says:
  15. That’s because it’s a trailer for a 1999 game. But, who cares anyway? Hail to the king baby!

     
  16. FmF Says:
  17. Graphic look dated but the self parody is funny.I might be incline to say it will be good if it keep that up but at this point as long as it dont blow up once you open it is a win in my book.

     
  18. Frost Says:
  19. Hell, I’d still hit it.

     
  20. Prophets Says:
  21. if this game gets a -17 im still gonna buy it, its gaming history.

     
  22. Hell yeah, we get some Rock n Roll back during our darkest days with metrosexuality and romantic vampires everywhere.

     
  23. KyusRuin Says:
  24. I love it when developers of stuff can laugh at themselves. Double thumbs up. Also looks like a good bit of fun as well.

     
  25. aimbot Says:
  26. The 12 year wait was just a 15 year marketing strategy

     
  27. TheWatcher Says:
  28. My God, it’s really happening, isn’t it?:D

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets