Best Buy is hosting an awesome deal for this week (1/16-1/22) on our favorite pastime, video games! If you purchase any two video games priced at $29.99 or over you get a third game for free. This applies to all three systems and mix-n-matching is available.
The possibilities are pretty endless.
Other deals mentioned in the ad are Red Dead Redemption being priced at $39.99 on PlayStation 3 (doesn’t note ‘also on Xbox 360′) and the promo of getting a free copy of LittleBigPlanet 2 or Gran Turismo 5 with the purchase of a 160GB PS3 system.
Planning on taking advantage of this ‘Buy 2, Get 1′ deal? And if you are, can I come with?!

I just bought a 160 gig Wednesday…..
Great deals! Thanks
I can't wait to get LBP2 and other accessories!
Im curious to know which title gamers would rather have with the purchase of the 160gb….LBP 2 or GT 5