The Latest


Last night at the 2010 Spike Video Game Awards show, Bioware took the stage to put to rest the rumors of what the team had been up to. Was it Mass Effect 3? Well, indeed it was, and the ‘surprise’ trailer shown pleased many-a-Mass Effect fans out there. The trailer shows some great cinematics, most of which depicts the human struggle on Earth during an invasion which Sheppard looks down upon from space.
 
The narrator in the trailer, probably a soldier, states if Sheppard doesn’t bring help soon, ‘there won’t be an Earth left to save.”

Peep the trailer, then let us know what kind of a ‘nerdgasm’ you just had.

Posted by Anonymous

8 Comments

  1. LikeaG6 Says:
  2. I am excited. This is going to be a good one. I hope they get the feeling of war at home down or the story may be lacking. I can’t wait to see gameplay. I hope there is just as much of a jump as there was between 1 and 2. AND now I can skip Dragon Age. The holiday will be AWESOME!

     
  3. R1GGS Says:
  4. I was absolutely stunned by this awesome trailer. It looked amazing and I can’t wait for that game to drop.

    BTW Daniel Kayzer, must have been unable to sleep on his stomach after seeing that trailer.

     
  5. Andur Says:
  6. this was the most obvious announcement at the vgas. what’s that about skipping dragon age… are you insane?

    2011 <- tis the year of the RPG

     
  7. Jesuno Says:
  8. @Andur

    Don’t worry about dragonlord, every time a story about ME is released he lets his inner douchebag shine with his comments.

    Anyway, with Two Worlds 2, Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 3, and Dungeon Siege 3 coming (hopefully) in 2011, it will be an awesome year for RPGs.

     
  9. Corkus Says:
  10. How could you forget Elder Scrolls V? You’re such a disappointment Jesuno.

     
  11. Jesuno Says:
  12. I haven’t had a chance to play through Elder Scrolls yet, too much on my plate already. I have always wondered how the first person works in this game, usually fantasy settings are third person, seems like it would break immersion to me. Quote

     
  13. almi Says:
  14. don’t forget “project dark” (aka demon’s souls 2)!! hunted: the demon’s forge is also in my “rpgs to look forward to”-bookmarks. and maybe (slim chance, i know… but MAYBE) diablo 3 will be a late 2011 release, too! *weeee*

     
  15. ChefApron Says:
  16. I have seen this trailer.I like it.Mass Effect 3 coming is like the sun rising.It look cool but meh there more interesting thing that where brought up.I hope MS grants support for the Logitech wheel instead of making that overpriced Fanatec wheel the only option for clutch support

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets