Final Fantasy XI players are getting a little holiday cheer this year with a free update increasing level caps from 85 to 90 and a slew of new abilities, traits and spells to fill in the gap.
All ye faithful FFXI players check out the full list of job abilities and spells on the official Final Fantasy XI blog.
Is anyone still playing FFXI? If you are, tell everyone why it’s so cool, and if you’re not, go back to waiting for Cataclysm to drop.
The only update this game needs is a update on its live support. at peek times 400 users? There are better free to play MMO’s then this retail crap
I’d love to come back to this game to give it another shot but after about 5 years of play had to call it quits. It just drained too much time to do every single little task. If it was $2 a month I’d come back without any qualms. At it’s current price I’d never play this game again.
>.> final fantasy XIV must of been really bad for square to put out this DLC….