The Latest



Deus Ex wants you to be the best human you can be by making you the most badass cyborg technology will allow.

The viral site for Deus Ex: Human Revolution is full of pretty promises from Sarif Industries and is worth a look around if you’re in the market for the game or for a higher quality of life.

Also, find the “Captured Data” side tab for a quick information hunting minigame. Human Revolution is scheduled to alter our realities early 2011.

Explore the site and let us know if it’s stimulated your excitement for Deus Ex: Human Revolution as it has mine. My robotic loins are just tingling.

Posted by Lance

4 Comments

  1. E-Role Says:
  2. I love this new site, the execution of the ideas that went into the site have been well realized and the over all ‘feel’ really suits the impressions of the game I’ve had so far.

    Looking forward to it’s release, just hope it lives up to high expectations.

     
  3. Rigea Says:
  4. Something like this, is an awesome way to increase interest into the game. It’s really well done and I hope we see more of the stuff

     
  5. Piajetiv Says:
  6. Not only is this always an interesting way of presenting information about a game (or an entity from within the game), it’s also well-executed. It did not convince me to buy the game… I was there already :) But it’s good and reassuring to see that effort and thought are being put into every step of the game.

     
  7. KyussRun Says:
  8. Ah, if only we could really get one of those C.A.S.I.E. units I would be able to by that big screen plasma TV and the PS3 my wife wont let me have.

    Nice site. Not fully fleshed out which gives it away as a viral site, but still a good read.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets