The Latest





















 Are you tired of all the happy-go-lucky, peace on Earth, jolly bullshit of this holiday season? The horrific dismemberment joy of the Dead Space 2 demo is live today to take care of your seasonal problems.
Fire up your Xbox right now to play the demo, or if you’re a PS3 player, hold off until it drops at 4 p.m. PST. I’m sure it will be worth the wait.

Dead Space 2 drops Jan. 25, just five weeks from today. So get to playing that demo to limber up your mutant alien decapitating fingers and tell us what you think of our first Dead Space 2 taste!

Posted by Anonymous

5 Comments

  1. I know I will be getting the game anyway and the demo will just spoil bits for me so I think I will pass.

    I can’t wait for the game though, its going to be great.

    Hopefully not too many resources were taken from the SP and used on the crappy and unneeded MP

     
  2. Neeqs Says:
  3. Wow…just a warning…I realize I’m behind on the times but I never got to finish Dead Space 1 (I only needed 2 more chapters) and was planning on it before DS2 came out. If you don’t want the DS2 demo to spoil the ending of the first game then skip the intro.

    That said…the demo was awesome. Definitely looks like they’re making it even more psychological with Isaac’s mind becoming fractured from the events that have occurred. Freaky stuff indeed.

     
  4. They confirmed Move support for Dead Space Extraction only. They’ve never shown or confirmed Move support for Dead Space 2.I never played Dead Space before.I will definitely download the demo and if it is good I might consider buying it.

     
  5. Esso Says:
  6. Im going to say something controversial, so be prepared and dont flame/kill/maul me…

    Here it goes….

    PC demo

     
  7. Chia Says:
  8. Oh , PC gamers screwed over , again.How fucking nice.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets