The Latest





















The Steam Holiday Sale is in full jolly swing, starting yesterday, Dec. 20 and running through Jan. 2. The holidays have officially begun!

Steam’s daily and weekly holiday sales are legendary and this year is no exception. Today you can grab BioShock 2 for $10, Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box for $5, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut for $5 and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light for $5.10, among other amazing deals.

The holiday sale includes complete publisher packs at ridiculous prices from 2K, THQ, Bethesda, Rockstar, Square Enix, Epic, Telltale and Valve. Steam is also offering a slew of indie game packs up to 85% off.

Check out the sales and build up your Steam library this holiday season! What are you going to buy?

Posted by Anonymous

2 Comments

  1. pietkjevlip Says:
  2. Some of these prices are just insane. Others are even more crazy.

    It is a good time to be a gamer.

     
  3. braindead29 Says:
  4. I decided not to buy any games from Steam anymore throughout the year and wait for the holiday sale instead since I have a huge backlog of games i need to play anyway. But I guess I won’t stick to it. ;) Bought Super Meat Boy when it came out (at 33% off) but now it was 75% off, not even a month after its release on PC, now that is insane!! But I don’t mind paying these indie developers a bit more. :)
    Anyway, got The Witcher yesterday and the FEAR pack the day before, let’s see what’s next. ;) happy holidays, Henchmens!

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets