Hey Guys, How is your Thanksgiving?! Great? Good! Well here at VGH, we believe in the power of progress and here is your progress report from us to you!
A few things, of course as you have noticed we did a switch-erooni! We have put what is on the right to the left and the left to the right. I hope it wasn't too confusing for you guys.
Also, we would like to introduce our newly affiliated partner, "The Button Masherz" they have review videos, and gameplay footage for you guys to drool over at. Also, Gary Wathen's who is TBM's head honcho el jefe is professionally friendly and may I say..awesome? Anyways, their featured content videos will be uploaded on the left hand side of the site so if you guys feel for it, check it out. I, on the other hand think it's pretty awesome and what better to have 2 independent gaming sites work together to fulfill world domination.
Anyways, give them a click-erooni.
I hope you guys had some 5-star meals with 5-star deals this holiday weekend.
Till then! Game on.
Lance Go
Editor in Chief
VideoGameHenchmen.com

0 Comments