The Latest

Alright peeps listen up, it’s time for Cataclysm.  Blizzard is releasing the newest expansion to their epic game World of Warcraft.  This will be the third installment after “Burning Crusade” and “Wrath of the Lich King”.  This is probably one of the greatest games I have played in my life even though I hate to talk about it, because it makes people think I have no life.  This game is played by over 11 million people and will just grow once Cataclysm is released on December 7th.
  Warcraft will not be what it used to be once this comes out.  This expansion will be adding the two races Wargen for the Alliance and Goblins for the Horde.  The game will be changed so much when you log in on the 7th you will not even recognize it.  Increasing the level cap to 85 there will be a lot of places different like the Barrens you level 20’s might want to go somewhere else because that’s a level 85 place now.
The only thing that makes me sad is the fact that my level 80 undead mage will need to start over, my level 271 items will be worse than green items.  I stopped playing once Halo: Reach came out, and I do not think I will want Cataclysm because that will be another 29 days added to my character gearing him and trying to down the Lich King, which will now be Deathwing.  I have no doubt in my mind that Blizzard will make Cataclysm the best expansion pack so far.  I am excited to see what people will think of this expansion, and if I do end up getting it I will be looking forward to writing a review. 

Posted by Shaun

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets