A post on the official PlayStation Blog today reveals that the undead craze will continue later this month when Housemarque’s Dead Nation arrives via PSN on November 30. The game, which features online and offline two-player cooperative play, a lengthy campaign littered with hidden treasures, hugely upgradeable weapons and armor, and plenty of replay value thanks to a host of difficulty levels, will retail for $14.99 when it releases.We’ll keep you posted on even more details of the game as they emerge, but for now, feel free to let us know how many of you plan on joining the Dead Nation later this month!
Yes.
But seriously I’m getting a bit oversaturated with zombies, and I love zombies. But, this looks pretty cool, and I’ve been waiting a while for this game; so yeah, I’m gonna get it.
SOLD! I have had $20 sitting in my PSN for 4 months now waiting for this.