Following up on today’s earlier news that the Vietnam expansion for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will be releasing next month, EA has also revealed that VIP Map Pack 7 will deploy tomorrow, December 1, 2010.
The DLC package includes four multiplayer maps never before available in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 including reworked versions of fan favorites Oasis and Harvest Day from Battlefield: Bad Company. This map pack is free to owners of the game on PC game and console players who registered their VIP code.
You can check out a trailer of the Map Pack 7 in action right here.
For more information about VIP Map Pack 7 or Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam, hit up the game’s official site.
This is going to be awesome, And what i am most happy about is that all the morons are gone to Cod Blops or Halo now so getting in with serious people who dont just talk crap will be easy.
FINALLY NEW MAPS! Took them long enough! This is a great map pack, but its not going to win back hordes of pissed off fans that didnt get the “joke” from the previous “map packs”.
Great to see new maps and all, but I lost the excitement to play this game. Too many issues for me on the PS3 to play this game. Regarding player mentality and bugs on the PS3. Random game freezes and stupidly annoying players made me quit.
I thought about picking up the PC version… But it feels like it’s all too late. Damnit. I had sooo much fun in the beta and demo. Even in the early weeks with BFBC2.
HELLS YEAH! I assume even those of us playing via Steam will be able to pull these babies down tomorrow?
I think BC2 is making me download this patch right now...it's so big (the patch).