![]() |
| This ain't no dead space! |
Hey Guys, as you may have noticed the upper part of the site or our banner changed up a little bit (more like the whole thing) but that is because it has been one of the many surprises we have in store for you. So you might be wondering what is that thing? or, what is it even. Well, it's Halloween Astro-Zombie Henchy! In fact, nothing screams macabre as a space man, with a space gun, a pool of blood and a severed hand. Talk about scaring the sh*t out of you. Anyways, I figured it would be fun to start changing Henchy here and there during the holiday season to get a little bit of variability and to get in the mood for the holidays. I hope you guys enjoy him, as much as I made him and leave a comment if you like the idea or not but till then, even though it's only the 25th I would like to greet you guys an advanced Happy Halloween, may you have the scariest one of em' all!
Lance
Editor-In-Chief

0 Comments