The Latest

After a cryptic trailer and behind-closed-doors reveal at last year’s E3 conference. 2K Games has pulled back the curtain with new details and release info for XCOM.

The series reboot is currently set for release on March 6th 2012 on PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. XCOM will see players step into the shoes of FBI Agent William Carter and work within in a shadowy government organization to detect, study, and fight an extraterrestrial threat in post-World War II America.

Check out the new reveal trailer for XCOM and let us know if you’re penciling in some time for it next March.

Source

Posted by Anonymous

2 Comments

  1. Mordbi Says:
  2. Dude, I have been playing XCOM the old school ones like XCOM apocalypse and I gotta say I cannot wait for this game. It's such an intricate storyline that 2k Games will probably do good in it. I mean they made bioshock so what's wrong about it?

     
  3. liyad Says:
  4. uh Bioshock 2 was a dissapointment but this game looks awesomeoneoneo!

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets