The Latest















The hits keep on coming from Konami. Another title sure to make it’s way onto many fans’ radar was announced during their Pre-E3 Presentation Video, Silent Hill: Book of Memories. Get ready to get scared shi*less, NGP style!

While very few details were revealed (including the developer), series producer Tom Hulett states that the game will be released “Exclusively for Sony’s next generation portable”.
We may not have a lot of information on Sony’s ‘next generation’ portable (or the game), but the announcement is sure to get fans of the series excited. FYI – the announcement comes around 26:00 in the video.

Could this possibly be a system seller? Will the portable title be immersive enough to bring the atmosphere that made it’s predecessors so successful? Scare up some comments and let us know!

Posted by Lance

2 Comments

  1. BlowFish Says:
  2. OMG OMG OMG, thank god Konami. I love SiLENT HILL!!! I can't even wait for the downpour and they are making another one for the NGP? which is I think is stupid but at the same time maybe it's going to be awesome. I might need an NGP now.

     
  3. octo Says:
  4. This is so full of awesome.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets