The Latest


Did I just see Sullivan and Drake in a suit? Is this the family of treasure hunters that David O'Russell has been talking about for the Uncharted movie? Probably not, but it is a pretty awesome cut scene introducing the new villain of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, Katherine Marlowe.


Zoran Lazarevic was a straight up evil dude in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves. There was no doubt that this guy would put a bullet in your head and not even think twice about it; he'd probably even go have a nice tasty sandwich right after that. Katherine Marlowe, on the other hand, appears to be a nice old English lady, that is until she pulls a knife out of her umbrella and threatens to slit your throat with it. According to an interview with Gametrailers, Katherine Marlowe is the head of a secret Elizabethan organization that has been around for over 400 years who, coincidentally, employed Sir Francis Drake to explore for them. That explains why Marlowe is so interested in Drake's ring, which Nathan has been wearing for the past 2 games, but we still don't know what her overall agenda is. Judging by the cut scene we can already tell that Sully and Drake have run into Marlowe at least once before, and one could speculate that there may have been a little bit of romance between Marlowe and Sully, I mean the game is called Drake's Deception right?

Anyways, I'd better stop before I get ridiculously speculative, you all know how I can get with Uncharted games. So, check out the trailer, not only does it look beautiful on Uncharted 3's graphics engine but the dialogue is particularly good with a particular line from Marlowe that gave me a good laugh.

Posted by Jacob

1 Responses to Your First Look at Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception's New Villain

  1. Jungleock Says:
  2. Hmm, interesting. I can't help but to get hyped about all this uncharted talk! I can't wait!

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets