The Latest

I just checked out this gameplay trailer for Frozenbyte’s upcoming Trine 2, and as the title explains -it looks amazing.

I don’t know about you, but I enjoyed what I played of the original Trine and appreciate games like this that offer an old-school feel with new-school graphics and tech to compliment the creative vision. Pretty awesome stuff.

Trine 2, which is currently in development for the PC, PS3, and 360 this time around, will feature co-op online multiplayer and is slated to be released via digital distribution sometime this spring. Check out the trailer link above and let me know if you agree with my assessment.
For more, hit up the game’s official website.

Posted by Lance

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets