A few days ago during Insomniac Games’ third annual Community Day, it was revealed that Resistance 3, the team’s upcoming first-person shooter, will have support for PlayStation Move and Stereoscopic 3DTV’s. Additionally, as shown in the picture above, the Move Sharp Shooter peripheral will also be featured for the title.
The reason mostly comes from the launch of Killzone 3 and the upcoming release of SOCOM 4, both of which support Move. Insomniac’s Senior Community Manager James Stevenson stated:
“After Killzone 3 launched, we heard a massive amount of positive feedback, and were inundated with requests to support both PlayStation Move and sharp shooter. So we’re glad to be able to finally confirm the news!”
While the news of Resistance 3 supporting both features might not be essentially groundbreaking, it is still nice to know that those with Move or an expensive 3DTV can put them to good use.
Resistance 3 launches for the PlayStation 3 on September 6.
Source

It’s nice to see that a least the move is getting the core game support and people have noticed that, I hope we see more of those in the near future
I think this is good. I remember Pachter saying he would like to play Halo with Kinect so that when you need to throw a grenade, you actually do the motion. If this type of thing could be incorporated it would be cool. or a slicing action to use the knife, would be cool.
Anyone who has played with a Move, found it more accurate or comparative to a mouse and keyboard?
I think this is a bad idea…at least for MP. People with the Move are going to have the advantage when it comes to aiming. Oh well, at least I still retain my pride when I’m on top of my game.
At least Sony is doing something outside the casual games realm with the Move. The Kinect on the other hand, is still garbage when it comes to real games. I do like Dance Central and all the hacks for the Kinect though.