Social networking just got a lot more legendary (or gaming just got a lot more lame) with the launch of Dragon Age Legends on Facebook today.
Legends allows players to go on quests and earn achievements with Facebook friends, on the site itself and in Dragon Age 2.
According to EA 2D, “Dragon Age Legends is the first real game on Facebook.” So far, the reviews seem to be pretty positive.
Give the Facebook game a whirl and let us know if this is an accomplishment for social network gaming or an upset for core gaming in the comments!
Source

it is super ambitious, and leveling up takes quite a while thus far! i am just lvl3 but i want to see how it goes on. it may be the most stategic game on facebook IMO since battles tend to requiere some thought (or imba items bought with real money)
it is best played with freinds.
It was interesting at first. But it gets old fast, because you do pretty much the same thing over and over.
I got to level 7 and pretty much hit a brick wall, because every encounter takes so long that you use all your potions. I’m guessing this is to force you into the micro-transactions to buy more.
I unlocked 4/5 of the DA2 in-game items, so I think I’ll stop there.