Here’s a quick update for those of you that have been looking forward to the HD remake of the cult classic title Beyond Good & Evil – the game has been released today via Xbox Live Marketplace and retails for 800 MS Points. Check out the launch trailer along with the official description below and then let us know if you plan on picking it up!
Beyond Good & Evil HD – Beyond Good & Evil, the award-winning action-adventure game is back! This time play through this innovative thriller in full high-definition graphics. Play as Jade, a young investigative reporter, and expose a terrible government conspiracy. It is up to you and your loyal pig friend Pey’j to save your planet and its inhabitants.

Yes, yes, and HELL YEAH!!!
800 points for sutch a great game is a steal!
I had a blast playing it on my PS2 and I am sure to have one again on my 360.
tried it. loved it. bought it.
never got the chance to play beyond good and evil the first time it rolled around and i can’t believe how far ahead of the narrative curve the game still is today.
not to mention i cant believe how much of this game is present in current generation titles; things like a research camera have been aped in bioshock and while the combat system harkens to zelda i can definitely see poor imitations of this system in enslaved.
just as many games now copy the cover-based combat template of gears of war, so too do many wannabe-classics copy this game. and were it not for the hd remake i would never have known, and would have carried on believing those devs were innovative and those games original.
Many of my friends, and even some of my mortal enemies told me this game was the shit! So I have decided to get this HD version. May it bring me bliss! If it doesn’t, i will become a murderer.
Nice to hear. I have tried to get some of my friends to play this gem before by various methods (like talking about how great it is, sending them links to good scores from the soundtrack on youtube) but they just never did, even though its pretty cheap on GOG. In the end I guess it´s hard to describe how the characters, setting, humor, music and everything else really comes together to people that have not experienced it.
Now with the HD remake finally some of them took the leap and are very happy about it.
Now where is the PSN version! Dont Break Up The Team, Carlson and Peter, page something something. Lost my original for ps2 when I moved…oh the horror.
I thought this was supposed to spread this amazing game to as many people as possible, so why is it a timed exclusive?
This game looks really good, did try the trial and I might just pick it up.
So what's so great about this game again?