The Latest






























Not to leave PlayStation 3 gamers out in the cold, Ubisoft has let loose the news that Beyond Good and Evil HD will be making its way to Sony’s console in a few short months.

After hitting the Xbox 360 earlier this month, Sony and Ubisoft are promoting Beyond Good and Evil HD with news that players who pick up the game in the first two weeks of release can score free avatars of both Jade and Pey’j.

Of course that information would be more helpful if we knew the exact release date (which we don’t). Right now all we can tell you is that the title will be available for $10 sometime in May.

Are you PS3-types anxious to get your paws on this one? Break loose on the comments and let us know!

Source

Posted by Lance

3 Comments

  1. Tijasc89 Says:
  2. May? Aww damn that’s ages away! I’ve been looking forward to this, at least now we have some idea of when we can finally play it in its HD glory!!
    Until then I can make do with my Gamecube version!

     
  3. *Hells yeah!* I’m looking forward to this. I expected it to come out in August or so …

     
  4. Anonymous Says:
  5. I have my fingers perminantly crossed that during the slightly-longer HD-ification, they've sneaked a BG&E2 trailer onto the end of the PS3 version.

    "The Girl" has been a long time coming, heh.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets