The Latest



















Twisted Pixel's latest game has you playing a skeleton marionette in this crazy looking Kinect game. Yes, I said Kinect, though it's not unlike Twisted Pixel to try out crazy ideas. From the looks of the release video you are the puppet master and raise your hand when you want the gunstringer to jump and etc. However I would imagine that this game could also be played without the Kinect, but of course what fun would that be.

 The trailer looks as though this game takes a lot from Twisted Pixels previous titles and includes 2D platforming and scenes which look to be 3D on-rails shooting with cooperative play.

 As for now their is no set release date and it is unknown if this will be a downloadable title similar to previous Twisted Pixel games or a retail release.

Posted by Evan

3 Comments

  1. ISlayTitans Says:
  2. This looks pretty cool actually, hopefully they make good use of the kinect cause I've been waiting for something to happen with it for awhile now.

     
  3. Stefano Says:
  4. After looking at the trailer, it seems, as is with most Kinect titles that are “hardcore”, we still cannot gauge how kinect will come into play. What exactly will the player be doing in terms of movement?

    Until I see some side by side player vs game footage, I am going to have to say the trailer did little to impress me. It seemed very unpolished and uninspired.

     
  5. AvidGam3r Says:
  6. No comment.

    Almost broke my finger in a facepalm,..
    This one was even better,.. has GOTY written all over it,.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXPIV9g8ZB8

    And to think people bought this pos for 150 usd,.. I am sometimes really sadden by human condition,..

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets