Episode 28 is finally here, are you excited?!?! Last week we had to take a break because we were all pretty busy, thankfully we're all back this week to give you your latest fill of gaming news, reviews and random chatter. This week we're jumping into some Geometry Wars Evolved 2, Killzone 3, and more! We also go down some of the latest news, as always and answer some viewer questions while being interrupted by door-to-door salesmen. We also have some extremely random discussions in this episode, you've been warned. Finally, we unveil the winner of last week's secret sound and unveil a new sound for you to listen to and make your best guess. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this episode with all of its inappropriate content and all and don't forget to join the VGH Forums to participate in the secret sound and more in-depth video game discussion!
Henchmen Cast - Episode 28
MP3 Audio File
77 MB
Right Click Save As - [download]

Hi guys, great show, perhaps my favorite because as you were discussing things kept popping up in my head
You know something… to me, The Henchmen Cast IS THE PREMIERE gaming podcast. Love it!
So much apple juice!
If someone asks me if I was the King of the Castle I would have probably just closed the door cause they be asking for me gold.
PRINCE OF THE CASTLE BETCH, I bet the black lady was like ._. This guy is over thinking it rofl.
oh snap when did Henchmen cast came out!
I must have missed the twit, this definitely made my morning.
Excellent episode as always!
You guys should start organizing “Playathons” or whatever XD It’d be awesome to play some Left 4 Dead 2, or Assassin’s Creed or Red Dead with you guys.
Yes! You guys are awesome! I was beginning to fear that we would all have to go a full 2 weeks without an Henchmen Cast…
I would have had to kill something in compensation o_o
I am so excited to listen to this cast :-o! I've been waiting for a week without it!
*Bust a tit*