I'm actually posting the podcast on Friday this time! I had an hour of free time so I figured I mine as well get it up sooner than later. Anyways, this week we have an in depth discussion on Dead Space 2, talk about the recent Killzone 3 Open Beta and finish things off with a little Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike DLC discussion. We also run through some of the news for this past week and answer some viewer questions from the VGH Forums. To end things off, we're introducing a new segment to the podcast, a secret sound guessing game. This will be the first week we try this out and we'll see how it goes. We're still not sure what the prize will be but it should be an extra bonus to get some viewer participation in the podcast. Basically, just listen to the sound at the end of the podcast and post a guess of what you think the sound is in the special thread in Newest Podcast Discussion in the VGH Forums. Anyways, thanks for listening and we'll see you guys later!
Henchmen Cast - Episode 27
MP3 Audio File
60 MB
Right Click Save As - [download]

awesome ! awesome! i am downloading it right now
I’ve been listening to this podcast for about 10 episodes now, and I decided to join this VGH community today to wish you guys congratulations on being awesome.
great episode guys
Huge shout-out from your first Iraqi fan (I guess). Cant get enough of you guys.
Keep it up!!!
I was having a crappy day but this shows always cheer me up. Great Show Guys
:) Great shoW :)
I love all the podcasts. Helps me through the work week. Keep em coming.