Are you a big fan of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood? Is it safe to say that you at least “LIKE” what the team at Ubisoft has cooked up in the latest edition of the franchise?
Well, Ubisoft has announced that you can now help unlock a new multiplayer map, Venezia by Night, in AC Brotherhood by simply becoming a fan of the game on its official Facebook page. The map, which will be unlocked when the page hits one million fans, will be released alongside a new official t-shirt, a “Thank You” vid featuring the devs, a giveaway on the Facebook page, and a 24-hour 15% discount over on the UbiWorkshop.
Currently, the game’s Facebook page has about 960,000 fans – so go tell about 40,000 of your friends to become a fan and lets unlock some goodies. Sound good?
Source
Why would I want a night version of the one map that a really do not like playing on and increase the chance of me playing on it. Rome at Dusk was cool but I just wish they gave all the alternate daytime maps to us now, They showed Florance by night in an old trailer by accident (and I would rather have that map than Venice)
Or better yet, allow us to use both DLC maps at the same time so I dont have to switch the DLC i am using every time I want to play on Mont. Saint Micheal or Tuscany. I know it sound like I am complaining but it really was such a stupid feature, free DLC or not.
I already Like the Fanpage though and the 15% discount from Ubiworkshop is awesome so whatever, lol.
Considering I only play the multiplayer when a new map comes out, I suppose this is cool…? Honestly I’d rather they just worked on AC3 or the next Prince of Persia….