The Latest


The wait is finally over. You can now download the demo to one of this year's most anticipated RPG games, Dragon Age II. The demo right now is only available for the Xbox 360 and is a hefty 1.98 GB, so make sure you've got enough space to download it. Once you've gotten your hands on the demo, give us your thoughts on the overall experience. Did you enjoy the changes they've made from Dragon Age: Origins? I'm curious to hear some of your thoughts because you all know how I kind of felt about DA:O. Anyways, get to downloading and playing that demo, mine's almost done as I type this so I'll try and share my thoughts in the comments below once I finish it.

Demo: Dragon Age II

Platform(s): Xbox 360

Description: Download the highly anticipated Action/RPG Dragon Age II right now! Engage in action-packed and immersive gameplay with dynamic new combat mechanics that allow you to think like a general and fight like a Spartan! A whole realm awaits your discovery, rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style. Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs you from the very beginning in an adventure that shapes itself around every decision you make. With the entire world on the brink of war, you are the only one who can hold it all together. The legend of your rise to power begins now.

Edit: Apparently the PS3 and PC demos will be out later today, not sure exactly when, but they will be available today and in Europe tomorrow so keep checking for when those are released as well.

Posted by Jacob

3 Comments

  1. MeesterDerp Says:
  2. Lol the servers crashed in like 5 minutes. Something tells me a million downloads won’t be a problem

     
  3. Jarrdo Says:
  4. …downloading.
    This shit better be good! 8P

    (I’m still more hyped for the Witcher 2 and DeusEX though)

     
  5. ICIOSHADOW Says:
  6. Leaps and bounds better than Origins. Both graphics and gameplay are vastly improved, can’t wait to pick this one up.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets