The Latest


Even though I don't know exactly how L.A. Noire will play, I'm still as excited as ever to get my hands on Rockstar's next big title. Coming off the heels of one of my favorite games of last year, Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire looks to be a completely different game, switching out the wild West for a 1940's Los Angeles. Being a big fan of mystery/detective stories, L.A. Noire certainly appears to be right up my alley, and the high caliber voice acting and facial capture is some of the best I've ever seen in a video game. Will L.A. Noire blur the line between video games and reality? I guess we'll have to wait until May 17 to see how the game turns out. Until then, take a peek at the second trailer for L.A. Noire utilizing only in-game footage.

Posted by Jacob

5 Comments

  1. Fewswekik Says:
  2. Thought this was going to be the PS3 exclusive from rockstar. Dosent bother me that its multiplatform but those this mean that rockstar has yet another game up their sleve for the PS3?

     
  3. Cinnamon Pun Says:
  4. O Boy! I am sure looking forward to this game

    The PS3 exclusive game is called “Agent”

     
  5. Essar Says:
  6. PC
    Nuff said.
    /tenchar

     
  7. Schqink Says:
  8. Cool stuff… but how about showing.. ow.. I dunno… gameplay footage? Too much to ask? Yeah thought so.

    I mean, what the hell is it? Open world? Action Adventure? Puzzle? A mix? EXPLAIN!

    Until then, no buy from me until I see what the game is about.

     
  9. In May im buying Witcher 2 and nothing else.. guess playing LA.N has to wait for me s

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets