The Latest





PlayStation Plus subscribers will be getting quite a few gifts in the next offering of PS Pluscontent. For starters, the Assassin’s Creed II: Deluxe Edition will be the full-game trial offer for the month, which includes both DLC entries: Battle for Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities.
Next up, both the PS3 and PSP versions of Fat Princess will be reduced in cost by 50%, costing $7.50 and $10.00 respectively. I guess you will have enough money to buy your cakeandeat it too, hmm?
This is just the frosting on said cake in terms of content being offered to PS Plus subscribers in February. Check below for the official list, and let us know how it is being a PlayStation Plussubscriber. Have you found it to be a worthy investment?
PlayStation Plus Highlights for 2/1:
Full Game Trial
Assassin’s Creed II Deluxe Edition
Automatic Downloads
Tales from Space: About a Blob (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
Featured Games
Digger HD (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $9.99)
Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $5.99)
Karimogi (Free to PlayStation Plus subscribers, regular price $2.99)
Discounted Games & DLC
Fat Princess (PS3) (PlayStation Plus price $7.50, regular price $14.99)
Fat Princes PSP (PlayStation Plus price $10.00, regular price $19.99)
Mega Man 2 (PSone Import) (PlayStation Plus price $3.00, regular price $5.99)
Kung Fu LIVE (PS3) (PlayStation Plus price $11.99, regular price $14.99)
Featured Themes & Avatars
PlayStation Plus Dynamic Theme (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
Junebug Bench Static Theme (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
Ghouls and Ghost Avatar Bundle (17 avatars) (Exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers for $1.99)
Bionic Commando Rearmed Avatar Bundle (10 avatars) (Exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers for $0.99)
Atomic Blast Static Theme (Free to PlayStation Plus Subscribers)
Last Chance, Get Them While You Can – Coming down on February 1:
Featured Offers to PlayStation Plus Subscribers
Lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Spyro the Dragon
Pipe Madness – minis
Underwater Disco Theme
Discounted Games/DLC
MX vs. ATV Reflex PSP (PlayStation Plus price $15.00, regular price $29.99)
Tom Clancy: H.A.W.X. 2 – All In One Pack (PlayStation Plus price $7.49, regular price $9.99)
Modern Combat: Domination (PlayStation Plus price $5.99, regular price $7.99)

Posted by Lance

5 Comments

  1. wAtcher Says:
  2. This is absolutely not worth the price of the PSN+ subscription. Seriously, a couple of themes and avatars? Who gives a shit about that, apart from 11 year olds who wanna make their XMB look nice? I sure don’t.

     
  3. insectus Says:
  4. The problem with playstation plus is that the worth of it is really dependant on personal taste and the stuff sony dishes out. In my case i’m happy since it allowed me to acquire lots of games i was interested in and have some good discounts too. I payed 50 euro for the service and so far I downloaded around 130 euros of content, only six months in! Even if the six next months are crap it was already worth it. However, for people who didn’t like the content so far, i guess it would have een a complete waste.

     
  5. Rlaryak Says:
  6. I agree with insectus. The worth of playstation plus depends on personal taste. I myself am not a subscriber but not to say I havent seen stuff I would like to have for a cheaper price or be part of (DC Universe Beta). But on that same note as The.Watcher there are some stuff that I seen isnt worth it unless you wanna make your XMB look good. So, it’s really what ever floats your boat.

     
  7. I regretted getting Plus at first, but after having it for some time now, I feel it was totally worth it. The only thing I hate is that if I buy a game, I’m worried it will be free later down the road.

     
  8. Ajaz Says:
  9. I like the idea of being able to trial a game for a full month. What I’m really looking forward to is Steam partnering up with PSN. Then it would be worth a subscription service. So for now I prefer to save my money.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets