The Latest



Bethesda was feeling a little generous this morning and decided to release a handful of new RAGE screens. Just as an FYI, RAGE is a first-person shooter from id Software, the team responsible for games such as DOOM and Quake, and will be available on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. As with most games these days, RAGE is set in a post-apocalyptic world infested with mutants.
Cliché or not, these screens are worth taking a gander, and you can do so here. After checking them out, how ’bout you leave a comment on them? Does the game look amazing, or, just kinda cool? Is RAGE a game that is on your radar for a day-one purchase?
Let your voice be heard below!

Posted by Lance

2 Comments

  1. CrazyJackal Says:
  2. I am quite excited about this game. The setting kind of reminds me of Borderlands, which I think is interesting but I only enjoyed that game until I reached the ending as personally, it had a very poor narrative, a false pretence of weapon variety and little replay value without DLC.

    I am keen to play RAGE because I like the setting, I like the art style and most of all, I am very interested to see the enemy combat AI. I am also hoping for a much more appreciable narrative – not necessarily anything deep but just something enjoyable.

     
  3. Joutai Says:
  4. Looks like they have been tuning down the details on the bad guys, Now the big question is what platform is the screens from, PC, 360 or PS3? It’s not looking as good as it did first time i saw it, but it’s looking god damn good either way, i had the hope of this making it head on with the cryengine 3 as the new standard with consoles, and it looks like a close race. Gameplay wise i have big hopes for this one, feels like a mix of doom, quake and duke nukem in one ^^ it’s all the win!

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets