The Latest


A dramatic score, moving speeches, amazing set pieces, explosions, and Helghast Leaders punching each other in the face in slow motion sure sounds like a winning combination to me, and that's exactly what this latest Killzone 3 story trailer gives us.

While I still haven't finished Killzone 2's campaign, I do know that Brian Cox did an amazing job as the Helghast leader Scolar Visari, and it looks like Geurilla isn't letting up in Killzone 3 either, bringing in Ray Winstone as the Helghast Admiral and Malcolm McDowell as Stahl Arms' CEO. Check out the trailer below, I think it speaks for itself.

 

Did I miss something, or did the Helghast just hire Raiden to fight for them. That nano-suit, thingy sure does look very MGS4-ish if you ask me. Either way, awesome trailer and I should probably think about finishing Killzone 2 before this comes out...

Posted by Jacob

10 Comments

  1. Atakari Says:
  2. Just seen the trailer, I was hoping for a decent actor to replace the mighty Brian Cox. To hear Malcolm Mcdowell was a music to my hears. The man is a legend. Also the game looks amazing. I have trust in guerilla that the campaign will be epic. I am buying a ps3 in 3 days for this game.

     
  3. Dont forget it wasnt just Malcolm Mcdowell it was also Ray Winstone as the military guy which is just bloody awesome to get two bad ass brits in the game. Trailer was also excellent.

     
  4. MaesterDerp Says:
  5. I fucking love Malcolm McDowell! Seems he’s diving more and more into the industry. Here’s hoping more games utilize great talent such as McDowell.

     
  6. Can’t wait for this, loved Killzone 2 and am looking forward to the story continuing. The beta was great so hopefully multiplayer will be cool as well.

     
  7. 7h3e0n Says:
  8. Unfortunately I can’t comment much. The game seems interesting and a bit different than most FPS’s these days. I would certainly like to try it.

    But, only Killzone game that I might ever play would be that one on PSP (coz I have only PC, PSP and iPhone).

     
  9. Well it is a good time to get a PS3!
    this game is going to be amazing!!!!

     
  10. RickB Says:
  11. I’m no fanboy, I just go where the quality titles go. I have Wii, 360, and PS3, (oh and PC but only for steam games)but most of what I have been getting lately is PS3 stuff. This game is will be in my library in 6 weeks.

     
  12. im confused.. why they always/often have to end action game trailer with someone jumping with sword/knife! seriously thats like 10th trailer ive seen

    trailer was all right tho.. not great but i can say best this year.. so far

     
  13. Easier said than done xD

    It’s too expensive here.

     
  14. Nigrea Says:
  15. Speaking of which, I may only be a casual fan of the series, and therefore maybe unaware of it being a running joke, but the Helgahn always being British and the ISA being Americans is interesting. XD

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets