The Latest




























The tournament has finally been dated, and Shang Tsung will aim to take your souls in Mortal Kombat on April 19 in North America and the UK. Additionally, the game’s box art has been released, and with that, let’s play ‘Can you spot the difference?’ Yes, sadly, the Xbox 360 version will have no exclusive character to play as, but nonetheless, 360 owners should still be pumped for this new entry in the long-lived fighting game series.

Are you guys ready to break spines, tear off limbs, and give plenty of death-kisses come April 19? Head to the spike pit below and let us know how amped you are for the new Mortal Kombat!

G4TV

Posted by Lance

5 Comments

  1. Finally! I’d be first good MK since Mortal Kombat Trilogy
    I’m not a big Street Fighter fan so it’s great to see my favorite fighting game in all next-gen glory=) It’s nice when scorpion and sub-zero differs more then just in clothe colour=)

     
  2. I’m looking at it for a minute now and I still think it reads Mortal Kumbat. Not the best typography design, but what ever. The spine is still where it should be.

     
  3. firkraaaaag Says:
  4. I get the whole reason they put it on there is to try to ensure more sales over the competitor’s console but, couldn’t they put the exclusive content banner / play as Kratos on the back? Makes the cover look ugly : /

     
  5. Morakn Says:
  6. \m/ ! It will be Aweso0omE ! \m/

     
  7. Dr.Jam Says:
  8. So lame for the X360. LAME!
    Somebody is being greedy again.
    C’mon Epic, c’mon MSFT. Anybody! C’mon WB, at least gives us somebody from FEAR (ALMA), or Condemned.
    I usually buy multiplat games for XBL, but it looks like I’ll be getting this for PS3.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets