The Latest




PlayStation 3 owners out there who will be picking up Mass Effect 2 on January 18 will be getting the
game’s pre-order bonuses from the prior release last year. Both the Terminus armor and the Blackstorm gun will be available for free download on the PlayStation Store until February 23rd. Makes me wonder, what happens come March?


Does this make you guys more excited to pick up Mass Effect 2 on PS3? Sound off with your excitement level below!

Source

Posted by Lance

6 Comments

  1. Silverbolt Says:
  2. Seems a little unfair since this isn’t available for XB (Not sure about PC) – Unless you got the pre-order from the original release. I bought the collectors edition so got the collector armor and weapon, would have been nice to get this. Hopefully, it’ll go up for free on xb as well …. yeah ….

     
  3. BobafettSVK Says:
  4. If i download those things before buying the game, will they be there when i buy the game later and install it?

     
  5. Ronin Says:
  6. From my point of view BioWare is certainly providing incentive for those that already own the game to make that purchase again for the PS3. Definitely most would see this as BioWare simply sweetening the honey pot to get those PS3 only owners on the Mass Effect bullet train but I find BioWare tempting me, a gamer that has already beaten Mass Effect 2 six times, into buying the PS3 version.

     
  7. ColHenicide Says:
  8. HAHAHA

    Well I was gonna pre order it anyway.

     
  9. Zarxce Says:
  10. Wait, so I can get the preorder bonuses without having to actually preorder at Gamestop?

    I think I love you Bioware…

     
  11. Tikigod Says:
  12. Not only do I get a chance to use some sweet DLC I couldn’t get a hold of last time, but now I can do it without even acknowledging gamestop! Bioware is my favorite developer now.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets