Much like the Blood Armor that brought a Mass Effect vibe into the original Dragon Age, Visceral Games and BioWare are working together to bring Dead Space‘s Isaac Clarke into the world of Dragon Age. Basically, those of you that pick up Dead Space 2 will get the exclusive “Ser Isaac of Clarke” armor set for use in Dragon Age II. The content, which we’ve been informed will expire come March 31, 2012 for whatever reason, of course is modeled after Isaac Clarke’s signature rig.
You can check out a trailer for the content right here.
The “Ser Isaac of Clarke” armor set can be activated with a one-time use, non-transferable code found in Xbox 360 and PC versions of Dead Space 2, including body armor, boots, gauntlets and a helm, all of which carry extra benefits in terms of gameplay. PlayStation3 owners can visit the Dragon Age website or look at the insert inside Dragon Age II for detailed instructions on unlocking the Ser Isaac Armor in the PlayStation 3 version of Dragon Age II.
Ser Isaac of Clarke’s Armor includes:
Isaac’s Armor
• Heavy Armor
• Contains a rune slot
• Increases armor
• Requires high dexterity and cunning
Isaac’s Boots
• Increases armor
• Requires high dexterity and cunning
Isaac’s Gauntlets
• Increases armor
• Requires high dexterity and cunning
Isaac’s Helm
• Contains a rune slot
• Increases armor
• Critical damage factor
• Requires high dexterity and cunning
Of course, Dead Space 2 will be available on Jan. 25, 2011 for the PS3, 360, and PC while Dragon Age II will be available across the same platforms on March 8, 2011. So, what’s your take on this rather interesting cross promotion???

I think this is great incentive for EA’s supporters. I am getting both games in collectors edition. I think when brands cross it is fun like with the Blood Dragon Armor in DA: Origins and ME2. I can’t wait for Dead Space 2 and Dragon Age 2.
This would be amazing if i didn’t play the Dragon Age games on 360 and Dead Space on PS3. Even more so since it seems to be built for a thief character.
I have both games for different systems too. As upset as I am that I don’t get to participate in this, I still really like the idea of the cross-game content. It’s a nice extra.
Lol this armor looks funny in the Dragon Age setting
This is the kind of DLC that i wouldn’t care if it were to release as a gamestop exclusive, you know the useless DLC. All I’m saying is that I can’t see this DLC more than an attempt on marketing and to a rpg like DA2 it would probably just substract rather than add for me.
Can wait! LOL! Great job EA!
looks good! im on the fence about dragon age 2 after i hated origins but love bioware.
its enough of a reason to keep me thinking about buying dragon age 2.
m no dragon age fan but i am a huge dead space fan , looks like EA are trying to make isacc a well known character or maybe a mascot face for EA s action/adverture , looking at the pic its a nice mix
I was reading the comments on the video and I was surprised how many people were in a blind rage over this. I don’t know why exactly, the most common complaint was that it didn’t make sense within the world. THE WORLD OF DRAGONS! But back to the point, this is basicly the better type of DLC where EA are just trying to get the name of another title out to a different audience.
The people who will buy DragonAge 2 but arn’t intrested in DeadSpace, this armor won’t effect them. Nothing gained, nothing lost. But fans of DeadSpace who are planning to pick up DeadSpace 2, chances are, there will be a few of those people who don’t know about DragonAge 2. This little code is the perfect advertisement to reach those people and it’s a nice little gift for those DeadSpace fans who acctuly do decide to pick up a copy of DragonAge 2.
I like that kind of crossovers. Not that I’m going to play with that armor for sure, but it’s good to have it.