Hey guys, it's time for another DEMO UP! You know the drill, play the two latest demos and then hit up the comments with your thoughts on each. My Xbox is on the fritz right now, but once I get connected to Xbox Live I'll try and get some of my thoughts on both as well.
Demo: Bulletstorm
Platforms: Xbox 360, PS3
Demo: Crysis 2
Platforms: Xbox 360
So get out there and start eating up that bandwidth, both are pretty hefty downloads so make sure you've got enough space!

Crysis 2 MP, I Been playing it for hours now! So much fun! First time on Xbox Live Gold ever today! For being a old CS nerd i didn’t do to bad with the gamepad xD
Going to download Bulletstorm tomorrow, to late here in sweden, need some sleep.
I really enjoyed the Bulletstorm demo, I think it does something new and interesting with the FPS genre or at least brings back the old school Duke Nukem vibe.
Crysis 2 demo had me hooked for hours… Potentially a Halo/COD beater for me. Though not as good as Battlefield. Beta is a bit on the glitchy side, but I’m guessing they’ll have it fixed for its release.
although the demo was short bulletstorm is a very good game, looks good, plays well and its always fun kicking someone onto spikes or blowing their face away with a gun. GOOD TIMES!!!
Also crysis 2 is very good
Oh sure. I would love to post my opinion of this demo…..IF I HAD A DAMN 360. Damn them for not putting this on the PSN, damn them.
So I putted a few hours in and what strikes first is how good looking is the game! Even online! The armor-invisibility mecanic is really cool and differentiates it from other multiplayer games out there, but not by much.
THE thing is the controls feel floaty and not on par with let’s say Halo or CoD where gameplay is perfectly tuned. That leads to strange close quarter combat. Invisibility leads to lots of sniper camping and stealth killing from behind. THIS whole thing leads to frustration with completely takes me out of it.
The demo also only offer 1 poorly designed map and 2 game types. So right now, it lacks a few things… But has all the XP and unlocks systems. Needs tuning until March!
I played like, 4 hours of it, and i must say, Im at least impressed.
At first i was thinking on how they were going to put all the nanosuit powers, such as invisibility in the multiplayer and make it be playable and interesting.
But after my first play i realized:THEY MADE IT!
You feel the need of using EVERYTHING that the nanosuit has to offer, and this make the gameplay very amusing and different of everything that i have ever played.
Obviously that are some bugs, and the melee system dont work like it should (yet), and only have SINGLE ONE GODAMN (but awesome looking) map, but for a beta, its pretty good.
If they are just hiding the gold from us, we will have a motherfucking nice game at march.
I recommend for everyone that have AN XBOX OR A PC (haters gonna hate)
idk… i dont get frustrated by video games that much … in fact i hardly ever get phased by them at all… this game had me almost throwing my controller at my TV… honestly i wouldn’t be so mad if i wasn’t watching the killcam everytime… the lag on this game is apparently pretty bad… i’ll run through the building and make it out the other side just to have been melee’d somewhere in the center of it and die… idk… i dont have this problem with other games…
another thing that constantly pissed me off is firing my weapon right into someones head only to die… then watching the kill cam and it looks like i wasn’t even aiming at them but 10 feet to the left or right… ummmmmm… ok…
besides that apparently people have already figured out how to glitch the game to work the armor cloak and sprint at the same time while not draining energy too well…
on the bright side… the game looks very well polished graphically… but to tell you the truth… i’d sacrifice some graphic quality to have a game that didn’t frustrate me…
for my friends and i its a no… for some of us its a heck no…
It takes a little bit to find matches, which may be what they recently said they were fixing up, but once you get into a match the game holds its own.
Since it is a demo, you do not get access to a lot of the cool weapons, nor the stronger weapons. It takes a good couple of well placed shots to take someone down, and head shots are not instant kills. The hitboxes may be a little off as you can see in the killcam when it follows the bullet that kills you and it seems to be a foot to the left or right, but for the most part the guns are standard, but can get attachments.
The leveling system in the game is on par.
The graphics are great and the game runs smoothly with no noticeable tearing.
6v6 leaves a little to be desired, and if there are any maps that are bigger than the demo map, the game will feel empty.
Game is good to great over all, full version should be better.
I really enjoyed the demo and still am, there are few bugs here and there like freezing my Xbox and getting friends on the same team but all in all its shaping up to be one of the best shooters around.
with all the nano suit powers there is a sharp learning curve but only after 4 or 5 hours of play I am ranked at 389(sweet).
I also got to play another map called pier, must have been a mistake on there part but swimming through the water on this level was great the details were awesome the best graphics I have seen on a fps on Xbox.
This game is a must buy..
I really enjoyed the demo and still am, there are few bugs here and there like freezing my Xbox and getting friends on the same team but all in all its shaping up to be one of the best shooters around.
with all the nano suit powers there is a sharp learning curve but only after 4 or 5 hours of play I am ranked at 389(sweet).
I also got to play another map called pier, must have been a mistake on there part but swimming through the water on this level was great the details were awesome the best graphics I have seen on a fps on Xbox.
This game is a must buy..