The Latest

Microsoft wants to re-iterate to everybody that the Windows Phone 7 line does in fact do gaming. Got that? No?! Perhaps this nifty trailer from this year’s CES will finally show you the capabilities of the phone, such as syncing up with your Xbox Live account. iPhones and Droids aren’t the only things out there, guys!

The trailer shows off features such as connecting to Windows Live, seeing your friends on your Xbox Live friends list, playing XBLA titles on the go, and pretty much implying that this is your all-in-one device if you are an Xbox gamer.

Yeah, so, check out the CES trailer above and let your thoughts on the matter be shown in our comment section below. What does the Windows Phone 7 mean to you?

Posted by Lance

4 Comments

  1. ZackIV Says:
  2. As far as the games go I don’t see anything that I can’t already get on my iphone

     
  3. THo Says:
  4. I’d care, but I’m too busy playing PS1 games on my Desire HD.

     
  5. I’ll pass. I haven’t seen anything that really excited me about this yet. I’m pretty happy with my Droid X. I may wait to see how the Playstation Phone turns out in the future. Not to mention that I’d rather wait until 4G becomes the norm before I change my phone.

     
  6. CWG Says:
  7. I agree with Liquor, about waiting on 4G to become the standard for phones, especially if it’s going to be online gaming.
    I don’t game on my phone at all, and after watching the video, nothing really impressed or WOWed me enough to want to even check out the Windows 7 phone.

    Now, I really, really like Windows 7 in general on my PC, but I just didn’t see much from the video to make it a “must have” over other phones already out…perhaps somebody that has one can talk about the differences between it and other phones.

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets