Well it seems we forgot to include one tiny little trailer in our VGA coverage yesterday, and for that we are endlessly apologetic. But we are not above admitting the err of our ways and we move swiftly to correct any omissions that might leave you with a hole in your gaming arsenal. And although it may not be a very highly anticipated title and it hasn’t seemed to garner much interest, we figured there might be a few people who would want to see the new trailer for BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY!!!
It is a beautiful trailer full of the requisite bad-assery cloaked in darkness and it definitely gets this writer’s cape to stand up at the thought of the game. Included in the trailer is the announcement of a Fall 2011 release (please be on time, please be on time). So, it seems like the end of2011 is shaping up to be just as strong as Q1 (ready your wallets)!
Let us know what you think of the trailer and how freakin’ excited you are for this game below!!!
I’m incredibly excited for this game. Arkham Asylum is one of my favorite games ever. I will still wait for the reviews to come out though before I decide to buy it. I’m stubborn like that
I cannot wait for this game.That trailer alone sold me on it,it can’t score 0 out of whatever and I’ll still buy it.Also anyone els recon Hugo Strange is voiced by Christiphor Lee?,if it is him, this games voice tallent is gonna be through the roof.
I’ve heard that it’ll have a parkour-mechanism much like in AC. You can climb everything, etc. That’s one of the things I’m really excited about.
Yeah, that trailer was the shit. I thought the intro part with Hugo and the military prisoner was live action, I remember being disappointed that Batman went live action with their trailers. And then something happened, I don’t know what and I was like “holy shit, is that CG?” and sure enough. God damn that was a good looking trailer.
yep, I too thought it was Christopher Lee. Which means Sarumon the Wise is our enemy too, obviously. And holy crap Unfettered if you can climb shit like AC! I have high hopes for this game. Woo Holiday 2011!
That sounds awesome. Personally, I am hoping that you can throw smoke bombs, and then disappear like in the trailer.
It’ll be interesting to see if they actually have this scenario in-game. Assassin’s Creed is 0/3 right now, wonder if this will be different?
The trailer looked incredible, but I was slightly put off by the voice actors compared to AA.It’s only a trailer so no worries in my book as this games gonna be awesome for sure.
As I stated before, ill say it again. This is thé one game I am truelly looking forward to coming year. The first game managed to blow me away in such a manor that my faith in the Dark Knight returned completly (next of course to the epic movies that Chris Nolan delivered). Im very interested in how Hugo Strange is going to effect the story and the dynamics with Bruce’s attitude. Also what was up with those army/ME men? Has Bats indeed got a bad reputation suddenly just like he had with the last part of the Dark Knight? Ie. has he been accused of something, or taken up on his shoulders which he did not do, that the cops are after him?
Maybe like Jim said: “Because he’s the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we’ll hunt him because he can take it. Because he’s not our hero. He’s a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.”