While the VGA's certainly had its ups and downs, it's no stretch in saying that the Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception trailer was one of its high points. Extending upon the teaser trailer that we'd seen a few days ago, this new trailer gives us more Drake and Sully and even a glimpse at some gameplay.
It's probably a safe bet to say that all the footage from the trailer was in-game, seeing as though Naughty Dog has never included pre-rendered cut-scenes or CG for any of the past Uncharted game's trailers. To that I say, WOW, this game looks beautiful! They've certainly bumped up the graphics from UC2, which is no easy task seeing as it's still regarded as one of the best looking games to date. The trailer also gave us, what could be, our first little look at co-op gameplay in Uncharted 3. In the trailer we see Drake and Sully busting through a door in what appears to be a gameplay sequence. Whether Sully is a fully cooperative character or just an AI driven companion like in Uncharted 1 isn't clear though, so I guess we'll just have to wait for more details to trickle out as the game approaches its November 1, 2011 release date.
Also, don't forget that the first gameplay demo of Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is set to be revealed on Monday, Dec. 13, on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. I know I'll be tuning in, so look forward to hopefully more videos and information on Uncharted 3 tomorrow night!

I really like the turning of numbers and how they were showing the gameplay very suave move by naughty dog and the music is just epic as usual.
One word: EPIC!
It looks good, like we knew it would.
Personally, I wouldn’t even call this a “Trailer”‘ it’s just the full-length Teaser which is fine with me. I don’t really want to see too much of a game before I play it, anyway
I wonder if this is all in-game graphics?
Cos it looks amazing.