
Anyone here an
Uncharted fan? No, probably not – but I figured I would write this up anyway. Naughty Dog has put out the first
Behind the Scenes video associated with
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception – already! The video, done in a similar style to the ones included on the disc of
Uncharted 2, talks about the pressure of making the three-quel as well as preparing the trailer for the VGAs.
The video is available for download on the PSN if you want to see it on your TV (as are two sweet new
Uncharted 3 themes for your PlayStation, one static and one dynamic), or check it out below (thank you
Joystiq). Either way, when you’re done, let us know your thoughts on the upcoming game in the comments section!
Watch the video here!
Nice find.. I swear the way this doc was made reminded me a lot of the Penny Arcade series.
Seeing how much thought they are putting into everything makes me glad that they got the kind of reception they did for Uncharted 2. They seem like nice people that care about making the game great first, and making money second. That’s a rarity in itself right now. I believe the end of the video said this is video 1 of 2, so, can’t wait to see more.
its true Naughty Dog has some presure on them specially after they had so big success with U2 everyone is expecting U3 to be even better!!! in 2009 UT2 received 3 awards on VGA’s for best graphics,best PS3 game and GOTY award talking about pressure!
Nice to see that they’re more concerned with their own expectations than other people’s. As long as they’re not forced to rush it, it should work out. Also, Nolan North FTW.
Awesome video, Can’t wait for this game.
@okayokay
Good catch, it is in fact the same production company that did the recent Penny Arcade series. They're called 2 Player Productions, and I have to say they did a great job with this little Behind the Scenes bit. Its always been something I've enjoyed watching, seeing the creative/development side of a video game, movie or TV series. Now I want to see Part 2!