If everyone didn't know, last night's episode of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon featured a brief but may I say sweet gameplay demo of the recently-revealed and anticipated Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception as Naughty Dog co-presidents Evan Wells and Christophe Balestra took the stage to show off this PS3 exclusive.
In the clip that is presented above you get to see the gameplay of Nathan and Sully who tries to attempt to escape a burning chateau complete with glimpses of range and close-quarter combat that, quite honestly, doesn't really look any different from the previous games in the franchise. (Not that it was a bad thing though!) Also, the cinematic storyline and flair of the Uncharted series is brought into the focus as Drake frantically searches for a quick escape route from a slowly deteriorating situation.
This game is going to be amazing, whenever it comes out. Anyone else excited for this?
In the clip that is presented above you get to see the gameplay of Nathan and Sully who tries to attempt to escape a burning chateau complete with glimpses of range and close-quarter combat that, quite honestly, doesn't really look any different from the previous games in the franchise. (Not that it was a bad thing though!) Also, the cinematic storyline and flair of the Uncharted series is brought into the focus as Drake frantically searches for a quick escape route from a slowly deteriorating situation.
This game is going to be amazing, whenever it comes out. Anyone else excited for this?
Looks Great! Damn Jimmy Fallon Though! He got GOW 3 reveal, Uncharted 3 gameplay and first look, whats next; First limited edition of Mass Effect 3?!
Hold the fuck up, is that guy playing with an Xbox controller?
Well I disagree the close quarters combat even in this brief demo give you the impression that you can engage multiple enemies mid combat. So punching one enemy and moving to engage another while not totally dispatching the first is a nice update to the cqc system.
I do hope that PS+ folks can get some early demo loving from ND by E3. I’m also hoping for another MP beta invite for purchasing inFAMOUS
Yeah, you’re totally right. I meant the ranged combat in particular, but you can really see that the CQC looks more intense than ever before! This game is totally gonna kick ass.
It’s a white PS3 controller. You can tell from the buttons on top, no triggers, also the location of the thumbsticks when he first pulls it out.
It looks very cool. Of course I still have to play Uncharted 1 & 2 first, which means I’ll have to buy a PS3. Freaking PS3 exclusives…
Fallon is bad at games LOL
I just CANNOT wrap my head around how can ANYONE aim with a friggin analogue stick. I imagine its like all things, with practice you can get it done. For me its like playing a flight simulation with a friggin steering wheel.
If you look at the controller near the end of the video then fallon is holding it, you can clearly see its a white PS3 controller