The Latest


First I would like to apologize to Jacob, who is going to hate me for taking this news bit.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception has been announced on Entertainment Weekly of all places. The third installment will see Drake in the Arabian Pennisula, taking heavy inspiration from the life of T.E. Lawrence. aka "Lawrence of Arabia." In the announcment they also say that they "want to take on the big boys of the multi-player genre." Which will be interesting to see how this unfolds. The game is set to be released in fall of 2011, to coincide with the release of the Uncharted book. Luckily more will be shown at the VGA's so expect a lot of hype from us during our live feed.

Click here for full announcment and the biggest tease trailer ever.

Check out another picture of the game below!




















Another quickie here's the teaser trailer:

Posted by Evan

16 Comments

  1. Jacob Says:
  2. I hate you Evan. You literally beat me by about 20 minutes. I literally just finished a game of Uncharted 2's multiplayer reading over the article and was about to write up an article myself and then BAM, slap to the face! LOL, in all seriousness though, I'm as giddy as a kid in a candy shop right now, and absolutely cannot wait for the VGA's. Also that teaser trailer at the end of the EW article was all sorts of tasty Uncharted goodness!!!! If you can't tell, I'm a just a tad excited!

     
  3. This is going to be AMAZING.

     
  4. Silverbolt Says:
  5. I know what I’ll be asking for christmas!

    Next year.

     
  6. LostNumber Says:
  7. New Uncharted, nice.

    3D… oh fuck off.

     
  8. Beema Says:
  9. Will Drake still be a giant douchebag? Will they still crack bad sitcom jokes every 5 seconds between shooting people?

     
  10. Great, lets just hope 3D only adds to the dimensional experience, and does not leave us poor 2D TV owners in the ‘sand’.

    God I love puns.

     
  11. 3D FTMFBBQZOMGW

     
  12. Flea Says:
  13. Maybe I’m crazy but this guy doesn’t look like Drake.

     
  14. Drake actually looks kinda younger on those pics.. cant wait!

     
  15. BlindFireX Says:
  16. theres a teaser on gametrailers for this it ends with nathan saying “all men dream, but not equally.” got me pretty excited i must say…cheak it out….

    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/uncharted-3-spike-tv/708257

     
  17. Stefano Says:
  18. Simply awesome. To be honest, I don’t know where they can take the multiplayer. More people per server would be nice i guess, but perhaps including more of the set pieces found in the single player in competetive multiplayer would be nice. Like having a multiplayer battle in the falling hotel, or on the train.

    As for the new “fighting multiple enemies at once” thing, I am not reall sure what to make of it. Honestly, I haven’t a clue what it means. Lets hope they demo it when they show it off.

    Officially hyped.

     
  19. Zupper Says:
  20. i’m buying a ps3

     
  21. if U2 was 2x better is U1 and if U3 will be 0.5x better then U2 we have game of the year 2011..

    i only hope if they could make story mode a bit longer maybe at least for 1-2h longer.. just wondering how much graphics are going to be better/tweaked this time
    tho its going to take place on desert-ish places so they have ability and space to concentrate on tweakin d graphics

    Entertainment Weekly:you now have the ability to fight several enemies at once!

    first thoughts;i would say you probably find some kind of relict that allows you to slow down time or something and aim down ala RDR

     
  22. Jarred Says:
  23. how cool would it be to play as drake and sully for some co-op action. they hav definitely got to put that in there.

     
  24. Himdeel Says:
  25. Jarrod: how cool would it be to play as drake and sully for some co-op action. they hav definitely got to put that in there.

    I’m actually expecting coop through the single player story with one person playing Drake and the other playing Sully. If not I expect a pretty well fleshed out mp coop experience just as good if not better than whats in U2.

     
  26. Nice, finaly the “secret” is out. i’m so pumped already & surely will be getting this day one! can’t wait for more details on the new Drake adventure…

     

Post a Comment

Spam/advertising comments will NEVER BE TOLERATED and will be deleted immediately!

Comic will be up soon!


Thumb Us!

Henchmen Cast


Community

INTERACT

The Industry Tweets